Get access to your health information when and where you want it. The Patient Portal allows you personalized, secure online access to portions of your medical records.
With your patient portal, you can:
- Download children's immunizations for school records
- Get your lab results
- Request appointments
- Send and receive secure messages with your doctor and nurse
- Request prescription refills and review medications
- View medical history and print if needed to share with specialty doctors
- Download education and discharge instructions
- Update address information
- Bill Pay
For questions regarding your health information, contact us at 308-537-4066 Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Troubleshooting online support is available anytime at 1-877-621-8014.
Your health care team can help you enroll. This can be done during any clinic or hospital visit. You will sign a consent form giving your health care team permission to send you an invite to enroll in the patient portal.
You will receive an email from IQHealth.com. Within the email contains a link to accept invitation from Gothenburg Health and instruction on accessing your patient portal. Your invitation will expire in 90 days after the email is sent.
- When will I have access to my lab results?
36 hours, however, never with sensitive labs
- How will I be notified when my patient portal has been updated?
You will receive an email telling you your patient portal has been updated.
No health information will be included in the email.
- Is there a fee to use my patient portal?
No, this is a free service offered to patients.
- What is my patient portal NOT intended for?
The patient portal is NOT to be used for emergency healthcare issues.
If you have a a medical emergency, call 911 or come directly to the Emergency Room.
- What is the date range of my information found in the portal?
Only documentation from March 9, 2015 going forward will be available in the portal.