Swing Bed at Gothenburg Health is a Medicare A covered service for those who meet criteria.
We are here to help you transition from your acute care stay to the next stage in your healthcare journey, whether that’s returning home or moving to a skilled nursing facility. We strive to make you feel comfortable and have your needs meet during your stay, all the while working towards your discharge goals.
Benefits of a Swing Bed program in an Acute Care setting:
- IV Antibiotics
- Wound Care
- 24/7 Lab
- Diagnostic Imaging
- 24/7 Nursing Care
- Rehabilitation Services (PT/OT/ST)
- Access to Acute Care Team
- Access to Specialty Clinic Services
- State of the Art Facility
- Large, Comfortable, Private Rooms
Shannon Moore, RN-BSN
Acute Care Case Manager.
For more information, call 308-537-4048.