Current Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Walk-ins are available Weekdays from 7:00-8:00 a.m. and on Saturdays. Call our office at 308.537.4066 to schedule an appointment or request an appointment through the Patient Portal.
Gothenburg Clinic and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and useable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, or who have other sensory impairments.
Access features include
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
- Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
- Level access into first floor level with elevator access to all other floors.
- Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, patient treatment areas, including examining rooms.
- A range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or with other sensory impairments. There is no additional charge for such aids.
If you require an aid and/or assistance, please let the receptionist or your nurse know.
It is the policy of Gothenburg Clinic to provide service to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, AIDS/HIV status, disability, or sexual orientation in compliance with 45 CFR Parts 80, 84, and 91 respectively. The same requirements are applied to all, and there is not distinction in eligibility for, or in the manner of providing services. All services are available without distinction to all persons/patients regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, AIDS/HIV status, disability, or sexual orientation. All persons and organizations having occasion either to refer persons for services or to recommend our services are advised to do so without regard to the person's race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, AIDS/HIV status, disability, or sexual orientation.